Iain Glen (Sir Richard) and Jemma Redgrave in “Relief of Belsen”…
This is the true story of the liberation of the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp by British troops in 1945. This is where Anne Frank and her sister Margot died of typhus. Very sad but powerful movie.
- lilsealsfriend likes this
- serjorahandhisqueen likes this
- myloveiainglen reblogged this from favor757
- myloveiainglen likes this
- crazymaryt likes this
- minmiomaya reblogged this from favor757
- fuckingmrgold likes this
- norringtonsghost likes this
- khaleesa said: I just watched that Anne Frank movie he was in. Guh. That story always makes me so, so sad. He was lovely in it, though.
- thefrakkintrinity15 likes this
- heartsings77 likes this
- favor757 posted this